Down to Earth
A downloadable game for Windows
- Wraiths have been observed in the dungeons. They are fragile but fast, and attack with ranged energy blasts.
- Attacking is now slightly slower, but you may enter block stance quickly from an attack.
- Dungeon walls are now adorned with lamps that cast light, alcoves, pillars and vines.
- Dungeon floors may now have some flowers growing between the tiles.
This game is still a work in progress.
Get into dungeon, collect treasure, kill enemies, find the stairs to next level, repeat.
- Navigate: arrow keys, mouse, gamepad left stick or dpad
- Select: keyboard Z, LMB or gamepad A
- Move: keyboard arrow keys or gamepad left stick
- Melee attack: keyboard Z or gamepad A
- Shield Block (cuts damage to a third): keyboard X or gamepad X
- Use potion (+100 health): keyboard C or gamepad B
- Pause menu: keyboard ESC or gamepad START
Game by: HardCodedValue
Music by: Matthew Pablo ( www.matthewpablo.com) licensed under CC BY 3.0
- Enemy attacks have a wind up phase, allowing reacting to them.
- You may now block with a shield.
- Torchlight is now a smooth gradient
- Item use no longer possible during death gfx.
- Menus are no longer active during transition fades.
- Health now has a progress bar display.
- Gamepad support added.
- Torch now burns a little faster.
- Menus have sound effects.
- Pause menu has Resume option for convenience.
- Some draw optimization.
- View is now contained to dungeon edges.
- Puddles and bones now adorn the cave floor.
- Enemies now properly switch from seek state to attack state when seeking into melee range.
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.