Energized! improved version launched on itch.io
Originally released to GMC Jam 30, this is an improved version of the game that mostly adds graphical updates, now made available through itch.io.
Changes and improvements include:
- Changed tile graphics.
- Added game and titlescreen backgrounds.
- Changed the logo.
- Changed play area border graphics. (The border is now drawn with a border draw script instead of requiring a large image.)
- Added a rotation animation when a tile is clicked.
- Tiles connected to energy source now have an uninterrupted connection drawn between them.
- Added a glow effect to tiles connected to energy source.
- Pausing the game now blurs the field.
- Added name top ten high score list with name entries.
- Added tiles that need to be charged up by connecting to energy source before they send energy forward. Charge time is always 6 seconds.
Energized!.zip 3 MB
Apr 14, 2019
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.