Version 1.1 released
Version 1.1 of InSomnus has been released. It contains the following updates and fixes:
- New dream world: Fever Vision.
- Moving and teleporting between dream worlds now has a fade-to-black transition.
- Active effect no longer resets when moving between dream worlds.
- Entrance to Exile's Retreat has been moved to another location.
- A certain item (running shoes) is now actually discoverable on map instead of languishing in dev space.
- Fixed some ambient sound logic regarding pause states with inventory screen and pause menu.
- Fixed several inconsistent sprite collision masks that were causing problems with collision code (collision check loops that caused instant teleportation).
- A number of sprite and tile fixes.
- Various water tiles are now animated.
- Windowed mode enabled. Switching between windowed and fullscreen modes can be done at any time by pressing F1 or F2. If display resolution is large enough (above 1920*1080) the keys will also cycle between window sizes.
Fever Vision uses chromatic aberration as special effect: color components will independently crawl around in a slow circle.
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.