Version 1.0.1 released
Version 1.0.1 is now out, with the following fixes:
- Updated pause menu visuals.
- Improved readability of long scores.
- Added large number support for scores (numbers past 32-bit integer limit).
- Corrected a problem where an object that was falling and exploding at the same time would access wrong grid position when removing its ID from game.
- Objects above matched objects now start falling immediately, closing a 10-frame window where objects about to fall can still get matched. This also means objects can no longer fall and explode at the same time.
- When an object falling down towards given grid position finds a new empty grid position further down, it no longer snaps to its first target before continuing to fall.
- When an object is dragged and dropped into new position and all moved objects make their match checks to validate the move, they no longer consider as valid matches any objects that are still falling towards their designated target grid positions.
Crypto Speculator.exe 2 MB
68 days ago
Get Crypto Speculator
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.